B.M.S. College of Engineering
BMS College Of Engineering Admission Process :
Qualification Criteria for BE Admission:
Competitors looking for BE designing confirmation at BMS College are more not passed twelfth Std. or on the other hand, identical examination with a minimum of half stamps taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (40% on account of SC, ST and OBC competitors of Karnataka State).
UG Entrance Exam:
Candidates looking for BE confirmation at BMS College of Engineering Bangalore must qualify KCET or COMEDK, UGET designing selection tests.
Post-Graduate Engineering Admission Process
Qualification Criteria for M.Tech Admission:
Candidates looking for M.Tech Admissions at BMS College are more likely ones who got BE Degree from a foundation perceived by AICTE.
Post-Graduate Entrance Exam
For M.Tech affirmation at BMS College of Engineering, wannabes must qualify in PGCET or GATE or any state or national level building selection test, whose score is acknowledged by this designing school.
MCA in Computer Application (Full-Time Course)
It is a 3-year P.G degree course separated in 6 semesters. Graduate of any stream with Mathematics at the twelfth level can select this course. This course includes the investigation of framework administration and advancement, framework building, application programming, web, administration data frameworks, programming improvement, equipment innovation, organizing and so on.
COURSE INFORMATION - Qualification
Anyone having degree with a total of half stamps for a general class. 45% for SC/ST understudies. Scorecard of KMAT or PGCET should be submitted at the season of affirmation
Method of Selection: KMAT or PGCET
Candidates are required to pay special mind to commercials in driving daily papers for PGCET/KMAT Entrance Test declarations. Anyone passageway trial of PGCET/KMAT/CAT/MAT is a necessity for affirmation. Half of the seats will be assigned in light of the PGCET scores through Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) guiding. Half of the seats going under the administration standard will be apportioned on the premise of the positioning in KMAT/CAT/MAT/PGCET. The undergrad total score will likewise be considered for justification.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Tech in Machine Design
- Tech in Manufacturing Science & Engineering
- Tech in Computer Network Engineering
- Tech in Electronics
- Tech in Digital Communication
- Tech in Transportation Engineering and Management
- Tech in Environmental Engineering
- Tech in Construction Technology
- Tech in Power Electronics
- Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- Tech in Bio-Medical Signal Processing and Instrumentation
- Tech in Bio-Chemical Engineering
- Tech in VLSI
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA]